easy to use software for photocalendars??

RafalWM

Is there any easy to use (simple) program for making photocalendars?
I'm looking for something that I can put on my website (digital printing company) with only a few options for the clients to pick from.

Hi Rafal,

Would you consider licensing an existing solution on a royalty fee basis, at least until you build volume required, rather than purchasing\licensing the software from one of the software companies.

We operate an online webshop that sells personalised printed products (calendars is one of our many items) and we are looking at ways we can increase our revenue streams by possibly working on a royalty fee basis (for use of our front end & back end software + server) for companies in non competing markets.

If this is something of interest to you send me a private message and we can take this up further.

Kind regards
Theo

Royalty Fee

Royalty Fee

Hi Rafal,

Would you consider licensing an existing solution on a royalty fee basis, at least until you build volume required, rather than purchasing\licensing the software from one of the software companies.

We operate an online webshop that sells personalised printed products (calendars is one of our many items) and we are looking at ways we can increase our revenue streams by possibly working on a royalty fee basis (for use of our front end & back end software + server) for companies in non competing markets.

If this is something of interest to you send me a private message and we can take this up further.

Kind regards
Theo

We would certainly be interested (all the W2P options seenm to be priced on the basis of massive web turnover already existing) which is simply not the case for small printers. Can you forward details to [email protected]
Thanks, Mark

You can use Photoshop Elements. It has some calendar builders. I got Photoshop Elements free with a $45 inkjet printer I bought. You can't beat that price!

Well there is a site called photo-calendar-software.com so that's a pretty sure bet. Still, it may not be what you're looking for, but you always have google to fall back on.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back