ECI2002 Isis target

Hi everybody, I'm a bit in a limbo, as I am looking for an ECI2002 target with 1485 patches to read for my Isis XL. Were could I find the TIFF file for it? I need to output the chart and read it in order to create a specific profile. Any help really appreciated!
I've attached a small visual if it can help.

Attachments

• 39.png
    39.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 183
On Xrite site, search for application, called ColorPort, where you are able to created different targets for ISIS.
Janez

You mentioned the iSis XL but not the profiling or other program you want to use it with. Colorport targets must be measured with Colorport, though the result may be saved in CGATS or Profilemaker format, or a Monaco Profilemaker session. The ECI reference data is provided in Colorport as a "patch set." If you have Profilemaker there is an ECI 2002 target included, already formatted for the iSis XL.

I had a text file as a target and no tiff file to output. I was able to use MeasureTool of ProfileMaker to create an Isis target from it so I could print and read it. It took me some trial and error, but I did it! Thank you all for all your help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back