Electrical error E4207 on4300screen machine

Htinkyaw

Dear friends,
I have a problem, error code E4207
Electrical error, Details show Test pattern data transfer is not completed. The problem occurs during exposure. Please kindly advice on what could be causing this.
20200905_163939.jpg

Hi sir:

Hope you are well.

Please if you are sure the error codes is electrical , please press :Details for to show how is causing this problem o.k? if the screen show to you the Star condition do it: FOR TO RESET The machine.The screen will bring, 3 conditions: 1)ESC 2) START(For to Reset) 3) Detail

Blessing

[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Hi sir:

Hope you are well.

Please if you are sure the error codes is electrical , please press :Details for to show how is causing this problem o.k? if the screen show to you the Star condition do it: FOR TO RESET The machine.The screen will bring, 3 conditions: 1)ESC 2) START(For to Reset) 3) Detail

Blessing

[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Dear sir,
Thanks for replying. The error code is E4207 Electrical error. After I press the details, the message shows Test pattern; Data transfer is not completed. The problem occurs during exposure.

According to manual.
A problem with the image processing system. Remove the
plate and restart.
Check the image system board and cable between RIP and PTR (main unit
and head) for poor contact.

ok, sir

Additionally, test the power supply, and look for loose connectors, corroded,dirty, broken wires, and clean every Edge connector from Electronic board( most of 75% of electronic failures) is to due this problem.

Let me know.sincerely

Blessing

[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 144

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back