Envelope Printing - Oki, Xante, Ricoh?!

Just got off the phone with Straight Shooter. They make a feeder that will work with the Impressia, but mine will not. Looks like I'm stuck with the 931. Impressia toners are $129 for color and $59.00 black. Drums are $199, 40M life. Those are cheap consumables.

Hi Everyone, here's a link to the current pricelist for the EFI Fiery XF and EFI Fiery Express options for the OKI:

https://devilprinters.co.uk/blog/files/OKI_EFI_Pricing.xlsx

Both RIPS work with the OKI C931 and ES9431 (i.e. the 4-colour stations) but only the EFI Fiery XF version works with all three models including the ES9541 5-colour station.

I can confirm that either RIP will significantly improve the output of the OKI box. I can send you print samples with and without the RIP if you would like to see the differences for yourself.

If you already have the OKI machine feel free to message me and I'd be happy to send you a free demo of the EFI RIP.

Cheers

Nick
Devil Ltd

If you're in the UK we can supply you with either the OKI or Intec print engine and either the Intec or Straight-Shooter envelope feeder and conveyor.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back