Envelopes Window Digital Peel & Seal

IgnoreThem

Does anyone know of a good place to purchase envelopes. Our distributer has pretty much dried up and when we reach out to manufacturers of envelopes they are not taking any new out of market customers. If you can point us in direction or are a wholesaler we could use your help or advise. We order between 15 and 20 thousand at a time. mainly #10, #9 both windowless and window (digital) and A7, A6 plus some miscellaneous.

We are in NE Iowa

Thanks in advance

The problem is with the mills. They're so far behind that they are only working on the most common items right now. You should be able to get regular #10 and #9 in those quantities as the mills are getting those out. I would just place the order with your normal paper distributor and at least you'll get them when they come in. A few weeks ago I couldn't get any #10 window envelopes so I took what was in stock and it was #10 digital window, so I paid the premium but at least I have plenty on the floor. I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

I just finished printing 15,000 green #9 and need 10,000 more. I was told the mills probably won't get to them until at least July. So I just bought the plain old white #9s that just came back into stock. I get your frustration, it sure sucks and makes our job even that harder. Call your distributor every day if you have to.

This is everyone, everyday, almost every paper and envelope right now. I have found that availability changes every day, so best to check with your local vendor daily and just place an order if you can. In small quantities I can often find odds and ends to push things out but in quantity you’ll strike out or need to mix and match.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back