EROOR CODE 042-326 in DOCU COLOR 5065 - HELP PLEASE !!!

RAJ

Hi friends,

I am a new in this thread, need some help from you.

I am facing problem with docucolor 5065, every now and then it comes with EROOR CODE 042-326 and it said turn off and on machine, after i do that it works for a while and error come up again.

I am new with this machine and i dont know anything about it, much appreciate if some one help me step by step to remove this error.

Many thanks

raj

The IBT transfer belt is "walking" away from the sensor. Upon power up the machine returns the belt back to the original position.
Call your local service tech, if you are on a full service and consumables agreement then they will fix it, free. (well under your contract agreement)

If you aren't under contract you will need to pay for the service, it's not something you can really do yourself.

:) hope this helps.

thanks , i called to service tech and he fixed it, its IBT belt sensor was out of place

thnks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back