Error 09 on Avantra44S

Adnan

Registered Users
I am facing a problem with Avantra 44S, during bootup on screen shows an error "09", this code is not listed in the manual, i have perform all the tests (Dec, SDM and CSDM) with result passed and also replace the Dec board but error remains, would anyone have any experience with this or know the correction so please advice.

I am facing a problem with Avantra 44S, during bootup on screen shows an error "09", this code is not listed in the manual, i have perform all the tests (Dec, SDM and CSDM) with result passed and also replace the Dec board but error remains, would anyone have any experience with this or know the correction so please advice.

Hi,if u can comfired it is error #09....Now I can comifred it is 100% OCP have problen,OCP=Operator Control Panel,I can repairs it as soon as,price only $300USD..

Last edited:
Hi dlzz,
NO, I don't :(
I have OCP for Phoenix but not for Avantras. Do not even have Avantra OCP Schematic Diagramms because that part was "third party"

Thanx... My problem has been solved

Thanx... My problem has been solved

Thanx guy's, i have solve the problem....

Error no 9

Error no 9

Dear , adnan please tell me how did you sorted out the problem i have the same problem error no 9

09 error

09 error

adnan merhaba
avantra 44 de bulunan malum error 09 u nasıl hallettiğinle ilgili bilgi verebilirmisin

iyi çalışmalar

ahizarci

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back