export imp to jdf Post-Pres

xmoles

Good morning

Can you help me with a question ?

I am exporting to jdf post pres from my imposition file so that the compucut of the gullotina polar 115 plus interprets it the question is that it seems that the cut blocks do not appear (the technicians tell me) however when I edit the jdf I do see this information.

do any of you have any experience with this ?

Thank you

Attachments

• 232013-02000-1686788_INTEGRALE_DEAR_YOU-12_B_01ED_39L_T330.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 312
Without doing anything at all in CompuCut other than opening the JDF file, this is what I get.

Best regards,
pd

20210406_105813.jpg

Well ,,, please you can check this jdf

Attachments

• 230771-02000-1677893_MODERN_1-2-3-4_01ED_39L_T330_SIGNATURA_SIN_ACABAR.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 275
sorry @ prepressdork
, in the jdf process did you do anything special so that they were processed correctly?

Could you give me some information about the processing characteristics?

thanks for your help

I did nothing special other than just opening the JDF file.

As for the processing characteristics, I am not sure how to answer this question as I am not all that familiar with CompuCut. Can you give me some examples of the processing characteristics you're looking for?

I find it strange, when the technicians process them they tell me that the cutting measurements are missing, but if I edit the jdf file I see them, they are in inches.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back