Fell back 5 years?

T

We switched to Prinergy from Esko about a year ago and now we are having gradient banding issues, color correcting on press using Photoshop, skewing planning layouts and using 3 inch take off bars? I feel like we fell back 5 years with the technology. What's going on?

We switched to Prinergy from Esko about a year ago and now we are having gradient banding issues, color correcting on press using Photoshop, skewing planning layouts and using 3 inch take off bars? I feel like we fell back 5 years with the technology. What's going on?

You switched to Prinergy...........

Experiencing poor Prinergy support? Join the club......

http://printplanet.com/forums/kodak-systems/21078-prinergy-did-you-over-buy-under-buy

There are so many complaints about poor prinergy support there are too many to list. Complaining about unresolved problems can make support worse not better.

We lost a good customer due to support problems after contacting the kodak response center but failing to get a needed solution.

Unfortunately, other printers have indicated that Kodak support problems posted on various forums have been locked/stopped.

After contacting Kodak, I have had good luck getting solutions from other printers or forums:
Prepress Forum, Index

B4Print.com - Index

Good Luck

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back