Fiery IC-408 & C6500 color calibration

tack

when i attempt a color calibration from command workstation, i get error message
"The service Calibrator is currently used by Operator"

i have the patch (1-Z92DF) that corrects the problem and i can continue successfully calibrating.

The problem is i have to reinstall the patch every time i want to color calibrate the fiery.

does anyone know the fix for this issue??

many thanks!

I assume your running system 2.0?

Did you reboot the fiery at least a couple times after installing the patch?

Is there anything in the release notes for that patch?

yes running 2.0 and i am required to boot once after running the patch.

i dont anything about release notes and i dont know where to find them.

i got the patch off of someone on the fiery forum.

im wondering if there is a patch to fix the patch?

thanks

You'll need to find someone with access the the KM tech info

The latest firmware list I have is from 09, and it doesn't show anything else.

I've read of some patches where the first reboot installs it, but the 2nd reboot makes it active.

when i go to the fiery web tools to find updates it takes me to page with about 10 updates im assuming the patch is located somewhere within.
i was hesitant to start downloading updates, afraid it may cause more trouble and i am unsure what order these updates need to be installed.

when i go to the fiery web tools to find updates it takes me to page with about 10 updates im assuming the patch is located somewhere within.
i was hesitant to start downloading updates, afraid it may cause more trouble and i am unsure what order these updates need to be installed.

Download the fiery clone tool, and back up your rip, Then let it do all the updating it wants and see what happens

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back