Fulfillment software for finished goods

ITGuy

I am looking for a hosted web based fulfillment software to allow my customers to order their finished goods. I need to create a storefront for each client and would need to track inventory, orders and print out fulfillment tickets.

Any suggestions?

ITGuy - all of this and more is available, seamlessly, to Accura MIS users with the AccuraOnline module and the Stock Control modules. (Disclaimer, my company distributes and supports this software in Australia).

Unlike many other systems, the AccuraOnline module has a bi-directional interface into the entire MIS system. A change in the MIS system such as pricing is instantly reflected on the website without any user action. Website driven customer print quotes, customer print orders and finished goods orders are automatically synced back into the Accura MIS system. There is constant bi-directional syncing between the MIS and the hosted website, there is no need for IT departments or web designers to do anything. There is no double handling or multiple databases to maintain as the website uses the MIS database, rather than being driven by a separate pricing matrix or database.

With AccuraOnline there is no need for separate "storefronts". Once a customer is web enabled in the Accura Print-MIS system, their user rights and privileges govern their access to the hosted AccuraOnline website. One can set individual customer access to print quotes, orders and finished goods, so that customer A can be presented with a different ordering catalogue than customer B. The system is generally designed as a B2B offering, however it can do B2C.

And yes, the basic, main core Accura module handles job tickets, finished goods pick lists, delivery notes, delivery dockets etc. whether the job was raised by the printer within Accura or wether the printer's customer raised the job on the website.

Stock - Accura Stock Control Module - Print Estimating - Order Processing - Job Costing - CRM - The Print MIS System of Choice
Online - Accura Print Estimating - Order Processing - Job Costing - Stock Control - CRM - The Print MIS System of Choice

Stephen Marsh

Last edited:
AccuraOnline is a hosted service, however you do need the Accura MIS system for the online module to work.

Stephen Marsh

Good Afternoon ITGuy,

I would encourage you to take a look at The Pro-Mail Fulfillment Solution, from Software Marketing Associates, Inc.

Pro-Mail Solution is a “soup to nuts” software system designed specifically for fulfillment service providers, and is used by many printers throughout North America.

Pro-Mail is completely browser-based and includes:

• Shopping Cart Design & Ecommerce
• Bar-code Based Warehouse Management
• Online Reports & Inquiries for Clients

I would be happy to arrange a time for a quick discussion to explore whether Pro-Mail is right for your business.

Regards,

Sean M. O’Connor
Sales Director

Software Marketing Associates, Inc.
Phone: (860) 721-8929 ext. 108
Fax: (860) 257-9679

[email protected]

www.sma-promail.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back