Galileo VS spinner overspeed

drinkings

Hi, all!
Let me explain the problem. This epopee lasts near a year...
At first, I have Galileo VS with broken DEC-board....
At second, unfortunately, I bought a new DEC-board that I think a Galileo VS DEC-board... Today, I know, I had mistaken (I guess, that is Avantra-like board)...
After replacing Diag C9 chip with "old" one it even started, but stopped with fatal error message -
spinner overspeed error//
pll_lock bit went away

at last, i have some questions:
- how to tune VCO for modeling pll_lock bit?
- where locate any parameters for spinner speed?
- are any Agfa GalileoVS developers/inventors still alive?

at final, i have answers too:
- i have no more money to buy an other DEC or any thing ended "-board"
- i clean up the spinner's encoder, checked up cables, wipe dust, drink vodka...
- i apply for agfa-servicemen, they could not help me

My apologies for broken English... it is not native to me...
Any ideas and answers will be received with gratitude

There is a very great temptation to put 5V to TP50 overriding pll_lock went away, but I wait for a better way to solve my problem.

Last edited:
Drinkings,

I know and I can resolve the issue if you didn't screw up your original Dec board.
Donot make long stories, Please let me know in detail what you have done with your original DEC board. Hope your activities on the Dec board wasn't with a bottle of whiskey beside it.

What? Do I look like an ...........? Nobody knows? No one weird decision?

Last edited:
Farshad,

Original DEC stores in the paper bag.
Only C9 Diag Chip has changed on new DEC.

How do you resolve that sht?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back