GMG - Free Software

Ok, so i disconnected from the net, disabled the anti virus software, installed gmg, enabled anti virus and run a check. It detected that the following files where infected with a trojan:

GMG\Rapidcheck 2.0\is-K56PA.tmp
GMG\Rapidcheck 2.0\is-EF4BM.tmp

I deleted the files, and everything is still working as expected. I reccomend everyone to do the same.:)

Ok, so i disconnected from the net, disabled the anti virus software, installed gmg, enabled anti virus and run a check. It detected that the following files where infected with a trojan:

GMG\Rapidcheck 2.0\is-K56PA.tmp
GMG\Rapidcheck 2.0\is-EF4BM.tmp

I deleted the files, and everything is still working as expected. I reccomend everyone to do the same.:)

So these are temp files created during installation? What happens when you virus scan the original .zip download?

When I scan the .zip file, there are no detections.

I have not tried running a check during or after installation on a PC.

Stephen Marsh

There are no detections on the zip file, neither on the exe file. Only during instalation (if antivirus is active) our after instalation, (if antivirus was disabled during install).

Please Please Please could anyone send me the Software, too. I didn´t find it anywhere to download.

Thanks

Magnus

I know Im a bit too late,

Is there a way to have it for me as well?

Of course I dont want to be any kind of stress, so I just trust in you good hearted people.

Thx!

As my bandwidth is not unlimited, I was hoping somebody who took advantage of my previous share could "share the love" this time around?

Stephen Marsh

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back