Heidelberg gto52 electronic batch counter

329062106-40.jpg

wow looks nice. I dont know about the power feed but the trigger is probably the same as the old. i am surprised heidelberg did not have a schematic in the package. most of the other electric stuff I get has voltage and connections specs. my gues is 3 wires ground, positive and a trigger from the cam under the feed board. might be 4 wires if the trigger needs its own ground

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I heard my electrician said that most other brands counter also can fit on it, as long as counting frequency rate is 3Hz and power supply is 24vdc, so I bought IVO NE134 to replace my old 1, but now the counter is on the press, when we start counting, the counter is running in uneven counting rate! for example: start from 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and stucked on it until 3 -5 and then continue again, so every time we loose about 30%

and the totalizer is correct. what happens is the switch under the feed board has a roller that follows a cam. the counter is electronic and the total izer is electro-mechanical. if the switch is a little loose it will click twice sometimes. the electronic will act different than the totalizer. loosen the switch and move it closer to the cam. tighten well. try again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back