Heidelberg Prinect Metadimension Printmanager

Nadika

Dear friends, please has someone experience this problem:
The Prinect Metadimension Printmanager interface disappears 1 or 2 second after it has been started (launched).

Software: Metadimension 7.5,

NOTE: Metadimension Service control, CTP User Interface, Signastation all working perfectly.

Please all suggestions are welcomed.

Lots of things to look for. All processes started ok before running User Interface or Meta / Comms running ok between computer and ctp, do you receive status messages from ctp in U.I. / Any errors in event viewer / Task manager looking clean, with normal legit processes a.s.o.

Dear Maxon,

Yes I do receive status message from CTP U.I and it is all OK (Green), no problem with CtP, no error message

Thanks all,

I managed to get the Metadimension working, but now the Signastation PC can only have access to shared folder on the Metadimension not accessing the Drivers C:/ and D:/.

Thanks all,

I managed to get the Metadimension working, but now the Signastation PC can only have access to shared folder on the Metadimension not accessing the Drivers C:/ and D:/.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back