Help PLEASE.

JimBob53

Registered Users
May I suggest doing a web search on locating the Postscript level of your print drivers. I have done this on a mac before, but I don't remember the steps. The problem is in your printer... getting the right PPD is the answer.

May the force be with you:)

JimBob53

Registered Users
Just another thought....I would check the manuel on the printer to see what Postscript level it is set for and if it can be changed, and if so do a web search on how to change the Postscript level.

Blessings!

Automate

Please Help

Please Help

I have the same HP Laserwriter - you might try printing to PDF then open the PDF in Preview and save as a tiff. Then print the Tiff to the HP - should process clean.

I tried to make the halftone in photoshop in cs3 but the results didn't look very good. I have been self employed for 23 years and have owned only 3 Macs.

dabob

I have the same HP Laserwriter - you might try printing to PDF then open the PDF in Preview and save as a tiff. Then print the Tiff to the HP - should process clean.

you can print it from acrobat and set the screen ruling from what I have seen but not from InDesign

Canon Research

Canon
Navigating the New Customer Landscape
Enhancing the Print Customer Connection (Part 3)

Read All About It