Help PLEASE.

May I suggest doing a web search on locating the Postscript level of your print drivers. I have done this on a mac before, but I don't remember the steps. The problem is in your printer... getting the right PPD is the answer.

May the force be with you:)

Just another thought....I would check the manuel on the printer to see what Postscript level it is set for and if it can be changed, and if so do a web search on how to change the Postscript level.

Blessings!

Please Help

Please Help

I have the same HP Laserwriter - you might try printing to PDF then open the PDF in Preview and save as a tiff. Then print the Tiff to the HP - should process clean.

I tried to make the halftone in photoshop in cs3 but the results didn't look very good. I have been self employed for 23 years and have owned only 3 Macs.

I have the same HP Laserwriter - you might try printing to PDF then open the PDF in Preview and save as a tiff. Then print the Tiff to the HP - should process clean.

you can print it from acrobat and set the screen ruling from what I have seen but not from InDesign

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back