Help with CWS5 pls - Need help with Gangup 2x2

AverroesDesign

Hi guys, I dont have the full impose feature on my CWS i.e. i get a watermark when the file is printed likewise was wondering how you would print an A5 leaflet on a SRA3 sheet with 4 impressions i.e. 2x2.

Furthermore, i am to print the leaflets on 250gsm board so would need to manually duplex also.

Any help guys

Make the file a PDF and manually impose it in something like InDesign. Also check out the forums at EFI.com you can get quick help for CWS5.

Hi guys, I dont have the full impose feature on my CWS i.e. i get a watermark when the file is printed likewise was wondering how you would print an A5 leaflet on a SRA3 sheet with 4 impressions i.e. 2x2.

Furthermore, i am to print the leaflets on 250gsm board so would need to manually duplex also.

Any help guys

Try using cutepdf pro. It is an excellent software for basic imposition needs.
CutePDF - Create PDF for free, Free PDF Utilities, Save PDF Forms, Edit PDF easily.

If you are printing from the bypass tray, ensure plenty of allowance for the bleeds and be sure to do a tray alignment before printing.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back