Hi can you help with some sage advice

Joemc

Hi All and thank you for letting me join the Forums
I look forward to helping where i can and joinin in the community.

I have a general question that i hope the group can help me with
At my company in the uk we are looking at buying some new digital presses but are still in a quandry as to what the best choices should be
in consideration are IGEN 150V, HP Indigo, Kodak Nexpress.

Have you guys any advice or data from tests that you can share on quality, uptime, photo printing and maintenance and performance.

but also any general advice on the individual machines that may be relevant.

Many thanks

Joemc

I have used NexPress and Konica Bizhub. Both produce high quality work with great color matching capabilities, however the Kodak spends way too much time needing repairs for my liking. Something was always breaking or needing replacement. The Konica on the other hand has been running like a dream and I have only had to call service when it was time for preventative maintenance, or if some minor problem came up (hope I didn't just jinx myself)!!!

Good luck!

The SpencerLab Digital laboratory (Long Island, NY), compared an iGen4, HP Indigo's 5500, 7000, 7500 & 7600. Data was collected over one month period (20 days). The iGen4 had a machine availability (actual running time/Stated potential running time) of 85%, while the HP Indigo 5500 had an uptime of 68%, and the remaining HP devices (higher speeds) were only 60% available. An actual report from Spencerlab is available if desired.[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back