history of CtP technology

hta

Hi, I want to know about the history of CtP technology. Which one is the first generation and which is the latest generation ? And I want to know the step by step convertion of CtP technology.Then what technology is mostly used in world wide printing, thermal or violet ? Please suggest to me what technology is suitable for printing ? :confused:

HTA:

<snip>
Hi, I want to know about the history of CtP technology. Which one is the first generation and which is the latest generation ? And I want to know the step by step convertion of CtP technology.Then what technology is mostly used in world wide printing, thermal or violet ? Please suggest to me what technology is suitable for printing ?
<snip>

Which technology is suitable for printing?

All of them - or none of them - depending
on your application. If you are stamp-padding
promotional give-aways - then these are not
appropriate printing tools. The point being - each
technology has its best fit for the application, or
that technology - new or old - wouldn't be on
the market.

This forum can help you if we had a better idea of your
printing requirements... application, run length, presses,
volume, screen ruling, plate size, etc. etc.

Regards,

Hi Steve,

IMHO that guy (hta) kinda ... college student, who did not start his curriculum term-project on time and decided to go easy-lazy way to obtain some info.
Just look at the structure of his questions!
He did not ever put his finger ON to surf through the internet and to find a simple bit of information.
Don't spend your valuable time on lazy buggers!

Last edited:
Thank all. This time I just a little bit know about CTP because of bobwebber site.At that time, I've no idea about CTP and it is urgent condition to make a tender for buying CTP. Thank printplanet.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back