Horizon SPF-10II Collator/Stitcher/Folder/Trimmer

bhm8hwcm

Hi I was wondering if anybody has comments with running these machines. I am looking to buy a used machine to some binding. I see these on Ebay from time to time. I generally have had very good luck with buying machines off ebay.

I ran a Harris multibinder years ago so I am familiar with binding,stitcher heads, etc.. I have never run one of these mentioned machines so am curious as to the learning curve and what kind of issues might creep up.

Any thoughts on how they run etc?

Horizon SPF-10II Collator/Stitcher/Folder/Trimmer

Hi – you're probably more interested in user feedback, but as the NA distributor for Horizon we can report that SPF-class bookletmakers have excellent reliability; most are equipped with Hohner stitch heads (depends on vintage); generally easy to set-up and changeover, but in a different class from the newer, highly-automated Horizon SPF-200A machine class (Automated Bookmaking | SPF FC-200A - SDMC.com - Standard Duplicating Machines Corporation). Please let me know if we can help.

Best regards,

Mark
[email protected] | www.standardfinishing.com | Mark Hunt (ThinkFinishing) on Twitter

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back