Horsell Mercury 1250

Hello,

I'm looking for a operation manual for this machine, anyone knows how could I get it?

Thanks,

If it's Horsell branded, that's an OLD processor... I'm not sure if we'd still have one around.

If you can get me the exact model number though, I'll check to see what we can dig up.

Kevin.

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for your answer!

This machine is a Kodak Horsell Mercury 1250 plate processor, YOM 2003.
If you could help me with some stuff, I would be great!

Thanks.

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for your answer!

This machine is a Kodak Horsell Mercury 1250 plate processor, YOM 2003.
If you could help me with some stuff, I would be great!

Thanks.

They're built like tanks... and we still make them (6th gen now). The people that would have that info (if anyone) work for me, so I'll send you what I can asap by private message.

Kevin.

Hello,

I'm looking for a operation manual for this machine, anyone knows how could I get it?

Thanks,

Gsherrold -

Can you send me the exact details of the machine, including serial number, from the name/number plate? It should be near the power connection. We've gone through several designs (we're on the 6th generation) over it's lifetime, and I want to make sure you get the right manual.

Kevin.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back