how much bleach?

kdec_2

Hi we've been having an ongoing battle with algae in our Avantra 44S water tanks. I know adding some bleach would help but I have no idea how much? Or how about aquarium algae tablets?

thanks for any help!

might be a starting point....

might be a starting point....

I'm not sure if it's any help, but we use to put a tablet in our DI plate cleaner solution tank every time we added to it to prevent algae. We bouight them from Heidelberg, but i'm sure you can find them somewhere else.

Visit "Home Depot" or any other supermarket a-la <<Home and Garden>> and buy a big tablets for swimming pools!
There could be "Bromyde" - "Bromide" or "Cloryne" - "Chlorine" --- depends on the language at your country.
Tablets are Hard-to-Dissolve.
Place one tablet in Wash/Water section of the Processor BUT at water inlet side of the section.
In case of Avantra OLP - place that tablet vertically between the wall and the Rack because there are not too much space inside.
All my former customers have no more algae complaints.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back