HP Indigo Imposition > Special Marks Option with HPI7500

Ferran

I would like to add a special mark for some jobs, but from the documentation I read this option is only available if a web press is connected to the system. Is there any reason for that?

I have also tried to create an imposition with Smart Stream Designer and then import the .impp file to the HP SmartStream Production Pro Print Server in order to use this imposition in a ticket template. No problems at all, except when the .impp file has a Special Marks Set selected and/or Spread Elements. Then I always get an error when trying to add this .impp to the SmartStream Production Pro Print Server for obvious reasons.

I believe other users with sheet-fed presses have experienced the same behaviour and therefore I would like to push for a new feature request on the next Production Pro release.

Thank you, regards all.
ferran

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back