humidity meter recommendation?

wonderings

Looking for a good accurate meter to measure humidity. Not sure if the cheap ones I see around amazon and the like will be accurate or even work. Any recommendations? Looking to monitor for 260 and soon to receive J75.

thanks

I just bought a fairly inexpensive one from my local hardware store. One of our vendors brought in a much more expensive unit and it matched exactly. You really just need a ballpark idea for most machines to know if humidity is an issue or not.

Hi, i use a DL-USB-173 Datalogger, works fine and comes with software so you can check RV, dewpoint, temp. even every minute or so for the whole year and display it in a grapic etc. Costs round Euro 115.

Digital works great, but if you want something quick and easy for day to day use, get a hygrometer with a wet and dry bulb. They should come with a comparison chart that is very accurate for humidity measurement. It is easy to use.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back