Image shift Versant 80 / Fiery Work Station

I agree with using the Print Engine to set paper/tray alignment per paper would be the way to go. I suppose some printers are still not capable of a alignment settings for each paper like what is available on the Versant 2100, Digital Press 800/1000. I know years ago the custom paper setting were rather limited in the Xerox 700 and earlier series. But, if your print engine is capable that would be the best way to do it.

I love that on the V2100. Each paper has its own alignment and for the most part they are really good. Few clicks and 10 sheets later I have the closest registration I have ever had digitally.

I love that on the V2100. Each paper has its own alignment and for the most part they are really good. Few clicks and 10 sheets later I have the closest registration I have ever had digitally.

I do this on our Cannon, takes awhile because we use a wide range of substrates and weights but well worth it imo

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back