ImagePress c6000 vs. ricoh pro c720

KD man

Hi you all,...

as i said in my introduction, i´m getting concerned to open a new division by the company im working for dedicated to "pro" colour production.

Actually we own 2 CLC 5151 wich are not working well just because we are overusing them, so we decided to purchase a new light production machine. We focused on C6000 and Pro C720..., We have tested them and both machines are working correctly for my company standards. Both have the fogra certificate, both use the same rip,...

I was expecting the ricoh something similar with Adv.Runner 9060/9070 but the machine is doing at least as well as the Imagepress c6000 and is 33% cheaper than Canon, but not the click price, this is 20% expensiver. So thats the question,... i´m i missing something that explains this price difference?...

thx

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back