Images For Press Target

Bill W

Greetings,

I am looking for a couple of images to add to my press target. One image is of, I think, 3 women with colorful clothing and holding instruments. The other is a silver tray with silver objects on it. If anyone can direct me to a site I can downloads these, or any other images that would be appropriate, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

-Bill-

Those images are ISO Standard images (ISO 12640-1 CD Rom, includes Graphic technology - Prepress digital data exchange and CMYK standard colour image data (CMYK/SCID))

You can get it from Printtools.org for around $100. I don't see it as a separate purchase, but it is part of the GRACoL test form. You can download the form for free from Idealliance, but you should buy the CD for the license to use the images.

Bret

try contacting gatf for one of their test forms. just tell them the ultimate goal. ie. web, or sheetfed. Theres is a very comprhensive test form that covers just about all possible variables you may want to get a handle on.

You can also try Ugra's Visual Print Reference v2.2 (8 photos) http://www.ugra.ch/visual-print-reference-4.phtml

ugravp11.gif

...or bvdm's Roman16 (16 photos) Reference images | roman16 bvdm reference images

bvdmro10.gif

Images For Press Target

Greetings,

Sorry for a delayed response, I found the images I was seeking. I have attached a screen shot of the press target, images and layout I use for our 17" flexo presses. For our narrower web presses, I have created a custom target consisting of 992 patches and a P2P target that is smaller and can be read by my iO in patch mode.

Thanks to all that responded.

-Bill-

Attachments

• 17InchPressTarget.jpg
    17InchPressTarget.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 336

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back