Independent Printers Worldwide, Inc. (IPW)

gig0

Anybody have experience with this organization? The uppers want me to look into switching to AGFA plates because of their high volume discounts for members. Thanks.

IPW is in the background.

IPW is in the background.

Anybody have experience with this organization? The uppers want me to look into switching to AGFA plates because of their high volume discounts for members. Thanks.

IPW is on the accounting / money side with a rebate. The decision is about AGFA. If AGFA is a good decision then the IPW rebate is icing on the cake. Our experience with IPW has been positive as well as our experience with AGFA.

As someone with a long history on the supply side of the printing business, I remember the creation of IPW and the folks involved in putting it together. I agree with Printing in Idaho, they are not a supplier or distributor. They cobble together bulk agreements for their members and if you want to, and can, use the products they offer, the deals can be very rewarding. For smaller printers they offer savings normally available to large printers. The array of services is quite broad. You should definitely take a good look.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back