Indesign CC 2015 seperation preview not showing ink makeup?

wonderings

As the title says in Indesign CC 2015, latest updates, when I move my mouse over a colour it is not showing a percentage i.e. 8% C 4%M 4%Y 10%K (it is in overprint preview)

I just noticed this now, not sure if it happened before any updates, but I know it worked fine before 2015. Anyone else have this issue? Or is it just me and a problem with Indesign I need to sort out?

In your separations panel you have to have "view seperations" selected if your using the preview at that botton of the tool pallet it doesn't work

I do have view separations selected. I think it is something unique to my version of Indesign. Last night I tested on another mac here, same version of Indesign and that one works properly. Going to trash my preference files and see if that works.

Having trouble trashing my preferences in indesign. I used to be able to hold down cmd, options, ctrl, shift when I clicked indesign and was prompted. Now nothing happens. What files do I need to trash under indesign preferences on my Mac?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back