Ink Temp. on HP Indigo 5000

H2Omark

The press is reading zero temp. on Black, Mag. and Yellow. The Cyan says it is at 30.0 but I know that is not correct, because at start up it should be lower and then at get ready increase to 30.0. The conductivity are reading high. I have switched out the MIC board and checked fuses. Still same issue. I can of course bypass all the inks and print, but not knowing were the inks are at will not be a good thing. Any suggestions would be appreciate. We are not on a service contract, so I am winging on my own, and dead in the water.

Have you tried lowering the ink conductivity by removing some ink from the tanks and adding imaging oil? Have you checked the water flow from the cooler lines to the tanks?

Yes the water lines and chiller are fine. It is something to do with the press reading the correct info. on the inks. I have changed the MCN board and the DCH board and no change. Still down. Thanks the suggestion Milo....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back