Inkzone software reviews

jimas67

Has anyone had CMYK install Inkzone on their press? We have a KBA Performa that we installed a new Techkon denso, but their software is not closed loop and we actually now have too many steps to do a scan now. I'm thinking about keeping the scanner but installing Inkzone, any reviews? They are telling me that they can install their software and make it easier to scan (with not so many steps) than what Techkon could do?

Has anyone had CMYK install Inkzone on their press? We have a KBA Performa that we installed a new Techkon denso, but their software is not closed loop and we actually now have too many steps to do a scan now. I'm thinking about keeping the scanner but installing Inkzone, any reviews? They are telling me that they can install their software and make it easier to scan (with not so many steps) than what Techkon could do?
Used their product(s) with a Mitsubishi. All was good.
Scanner company said "Can't use with Windows 10 - must buy a new scanner."
CMYK got it to work no problem. Saved us ~10k.
YMMV

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back