Insight not sending notification emails

Otis

I have recently started working at a company using insight. Insight hasnt sent an email in 3 months. Around the same time our ISP that hosts our email changed servers. Does anyone know where I can go in the Insight server and check to make sure the email directed to the new pop servers?

Thanks for the link.. When i get there it only shows me the notification setting (ei if they are turned on or off) but does not show me how or what servers it is using to send notification. I believe it is trying to email through the wrong pop servers I just need to know where to change these at.

You may want to try submitting a support request through Kodak's eCentral if you guys still have a support contract. If I get time I'll poke around in ours and see if I can find the settings you're looking for, but if you have a support contract use it, it may be an entirely different issue.

Check the users settings in Insite, you can disable e-mail notifications for each individual user .

I did check the user setting... Everything is as it should be.. Its not just one user not getting notifications. NOBODY is getting notification. It won't even email the link when you set up a new job or user

Finally Resolved!

Finally Resolved!

Ok, The problem our smtp server information changed since the install of our Insite Server. To fix the problem i clicked on Computer Management (On the actually server), went to Internet Information Services, and then Default SMTP Virtual Server. Right Clicked went to Properties. Once in there go to Delivery Tab and click Advance.. From there I was able to change the host setting.

I hope to can help anyone else that runs into this problem

Thanks for all your suggestions

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back