Interface Card?? for Gaileo CTP VS

sistecopy

Hi everybody...

I get a used Agafa Galileo CTP VS 8, but this don't have any rip or interface card??

Any one knows what type of interface i need it and what Rip from Agfa i need it to.?

or in another case what shooter can i use and also interface card for this shooter..?

if any have ide that where i can buy this interface card and cables, let me know..

thanks a lot for any help. :confused:

Hi everybody...

I get a used Agafa Galileo CTP VS 8, but this don't have any rip or interface card??

Any one knows what type of interface i need it and what Rip from Agfa i need it to.?

or in another case what shooter can i use and also interface card for this shooter..?

if any have ide that where i can buy this interface card and cables, let me know..

thanks a lot for any help. :confused:

Apogee X is one solution
You will need Agfa Apogee X workflow + Apis (PAC) Interface card+ Apis Cable. Make sure the Galileo Option is open on it.
You can find plenty of information about Agfa Apogee X on Google.

Hope this will help!

http://www.exoticdps.com/products/brochure/HP_Indigo_Agfa_ApogeeX_4.0_RIP.pdf

I have extra interface cards that came with my Galileo that I could sell but not sure how to check to make sure it's the right one. Farshad, would you know how I can tell? Also I'm looking for a dongle for my Apogee x software. Maybe someone has an extra one.

farsahad and vlad are good techs for agfa in this forum, you shouls trust on them.

Thanks Farshad for the info..

You say that Apogee X is one solution..? what another solution I have that works with the Interface Card APIS.?? or another interface..

thanks again

I have extra interface cards that came with my Galileo that I could sell but not sure how to check to make sure it's the right one. Farshad, would you know how I can tell? Also I'm looking for a dongle for my Apogee x software. Maybe someone has an extra one.

I don't know if you are interesting to sale the extra card and cable that you have..? if you are...please tell me how much do you what..

thanks

The Interface I have are:
209733-952B - QTY = 2
P00187 - QTY = 1
These numbers are stamped or screen printed on boards.

You know anyone with dongle for Apogee X?

Thanks Farshad for the info..

You say that Apogee X is one solution..? what another solution I have that works with the Interface Card APIS.?? or another interface..

thanks again

Apogee PDF series 3 workflow is another solution. It works very well with Galileo system. Understand my wordings. I suggested to use a workflow and not only the RIP for your system. Invest on the complete package and not only the RIP for your platesetter.

Hello everybody

I do have the same issue, i bought a ctp galileo vs with the plate manager, but it did not come with the apis card, the difference is that i have harlequin 9, the print drive, the dongle and the cables, do you think you can sell one to me too?, and if the apis card, will be able to work with the harlequin 9?

well i appreciate all your help

thanks a lot

best regards

Print Drive allows you to do a rasterisation of the job via non-AGFA RIP and send data to output device, even to proof if that option is open in the dongle. So, you have UPAC APIS board installed in your PC, or you have HQ RIP board for direct RIP -> Galileo output, if you don't use PrintDrive.

Thank you vlad, well i don´t have the upac apis board, because when i bought it it did not came with it, but i will try connecting the hq rip board direct to the galileo output,

i will let you know if it worked

thanks a lot, i appreciate it

OK, just try direct output HQ RIP -> Galileo
But we don't know what your dongle is for: Prindrive or HQ RIP?

Last edited:
Hi vlad, it would be for the printdrive,

there is someone who is selling me an upac apis card, 209733-901b, or 209733-952a coud you help me telling me wich one could work?

thanks a lot

I don´t have the board to connect it, so i´m looking for the board, and someone is selling me one, but he says that he has two of them 209733-901b, or 209733-952a , but i don´t know which one works

i apologize for too many questions, i´m new on this, sorry, i´,m thankful to you because you are helping me

thanks a lot

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back