Issue in Roland 300

mruiz

Hi,
I have a Roland 300 and right now i am having a problem with a servomotor in the delivery unit. When we are going to change the length size, the suction rollers get stuck. we use the hand terminal to adjust it to zero position; but again it get stuck. Someone has had a similar problem? How can it get fix? Any suggestion?.
Thanks

it might not be the motor, If you dont size up and down very often there is a cover over the shafts that the Suction rollers move along sometimes the get stiff and stop it moving, so spray with silicone and try moving the covers by hand front and back afew times and see if it helps.

do the suction rollers move to a point and stop or do they not move at all.

Thank for your reply. We have spray the shafts and we have been cleaning the covers, but it stills get stuck.
The suction rollers move but it does not stop where it must stop. In the computer monitor it displays a problem with the delivery drive 15 status 3 and 6.
Thanks for the info.

when you Zeroed it with the hand terminal did it go to the biggest sheet size and then to the smallest ok or did it get stuck?

when you Zeroed it with the hand terminal did it go to the biggest sheet size and then to the smallest ok or did it get stuck?

Than you for your help with my problem, when i zeroed it it goes to the biggest size, and with the hand terminal it goes up and down with no problem sometimes (usually always), but when i disconnet it, turn off the machine, and turn it on, it get stuck.

sounds strange that it moves ok with the hand terminal but not alone, but just to clarify when you say it gets stuck does it move at all to a point and then get stuck or does it just stay in the maximum or minimum position?

sounds strange that it moves ok with the hand terminal but not alone, but just to clarify when you say it gets stuck does it move at all to a point and then get stuck or does it just stay in the maximum or minimum position?

When we are going to change a size, it starts moving but jus a few inches and then it gets stuck. And example, 597 mm maximum size we want to adjust it to 440 mm, it starts moving but it gets stuck at 500 mm.

I have seen the worm gear get bent from running the load into it and this puts enough bind on the mechanical drive to stop the motor.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back