Job export meshes up printready server!!!

motormount

I was exporting jobs to zip files from cockpit-installed in a precision 390-,and exposing plates at the same time.

Cockpit crashed and i forced quit it-shut it down with task manager.

Start it up again,wouldn't login!

Shut everything down,waited a bit then started restarting,the server first of all-installed in Poweredge 2900-

When i try to open a folder the server freezes!
You can move the mouse,but it'doesn't respond or simply crashes when you click a folder or an app to start it.

Tech told me to close everything again,wait,start the server,open the prinect services control and wait for it.

Now i've done that,double clicked the Prinect Services Control Icon after windows-server 2003 r2- boot,i'm waiting like a couple of hours and the only reaction i see is the windows wait cursor when i place the mouse over the task bar!

Has anyone come up to this,and what finally happened? :confused:

Thank's in advance!

something similar happened to me about 2 months ago. we had to stop all the heidelberg services set them to startup manually. restarted 3 times set back to auto start restarted finally work itself out. we have the 2900 as well. ours started with a failed hard drive

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back