Kba rapida 75e

richck

The company that i work for is currently looking at purchasing a KBA Rapida, has anyone had any experience on these machines or KBA in general? We have always been Heidelberg so i'm forward to see how they compare.
Thanks.

Last edited:
We are one of the vip client for KBA.And we have 3 kba rapid 105.It`s stable and great,even using 3 years the dot gain of the machine and TVI curve easily within the tolerance~

I ran a KBA 105 for 4 years and thought it was great. BUT... having said that, I've never ran a Hiedleberg. ManR, Komori and Sakuri, I have. The 105 had almost all the bell and whistles; UV,perfector,coater,extended delivery = sweetness! :)

We are one of the vip client for KBA.And we have 3 kba rapid 105.It`s stable and great,even using 3 years the dot gain of the machine and TVI curve easily within the tolerance~

If you don't mind me asking Bloodsaler, where are you based?

I have worked with KBA for the past year and a half. Great people, very responsive with wonderful support.

KBA machines

KBA machines

This discussion can take hours! lol
I worked for KBA North America for 12 years as Product Manager and District sales. So I am very familiar with the machines. Give me a shout.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back