KM 6500 Oversize 12"x25" printing

sachint_in

hi when i print custom size 12.9"x25" machine dose not print continually. one print at a time , when i print more than one the second print(paper) jam. only one sheet i insert in bypass tray the print will come. i insert one by one sheet then press START button. its take much time if i print 100 of prints.. may be problem in SW switch.

hi when i print custom size 12.9"x25" machine dose not print continually. one print at a time , when i print more than one the second print(paper) jam. only one sheet i insert in bypass tray the print will come. i insert one by one sheet then press START button. its take much time if i print 100 of prints.. may be problem in SW switch.

I also encounter this problem before.
1) Please check the paper used
2) Change the intake rollers at the bypass tray
3) I requested the serviceman to insert the paper until the print is completed.

I am having problem trying to find a suitable UV ink for images printed by KM machine. Have you encounter such problem?

issue about jam

issue about jam

Hi.. yaah machine does not print continually u print over 19" machine prints single single through bypass, because the transfer belt straight and single so u print single single.. but in my machine c6501 bizuhub i printed continually upto 30"... Plz. call engineer for sohrt out this issue....

I also encounter this problem before.
1) Please check the paper used
2) Change the intake rollers at the bypass tray
3) I requested the serviceman to insert the paper until the print is completed.

I later found out that for banner printing on all KM machines, you need to print one copy at a time using the bypass tray. Only one option.

Guys hi, I was just passing buy... We do help each other here but please show some respect... At least do spend some effort to find your answer out of information given, this goes especially to "ong kum sing" - dear frend, I have just googled a "Nicoat UV" and got all information I could potentially need to place an order. There is a contact information, make a call or ask a question, nobody have do your homework for you. Really.

Guys hi, I was just passing buy... We do help each other here but please show some respect... At least do spend some effort to find your answer out of information given, this goes especially to "ong kum sing" - dear frend, I have just googled a "Nicoat UV" and got all information I could potentially need to place an order. There is a contact information, make a call or ask a question, nobody have do your homework for you. Really.

Please accept my apology if you do feel offended by me asking too much.

Hi. No I don't feel offended at all but it is easier to Copy and Paste two words in to Browser that actually type up the question... Anyway, hope you will find what you're looking for with information provided. I also heard the problem that you are having is because KM 6500 toner has lots of wax in it's formula and installing an IR heater before UV lamp helps to get nice even coverage, you will need specially formulated UV liquid but IR makes it even better. I am sure guys from Nicoat can advice you best about it.

Hi. No I don't feel offended at all but it is easier to Copy and Paste two words in to Browser that actually type up the question... Anyway, hope you will find what you're looking for with information provided. I also heard the problem that you are having is because KM 6500 toner has lots of wax in it's formula and installing an IR heater before UV lamp helps to get nice even coverage, you will need specially formulated UV liquid but IR makes it even better. I am sure guys from Nicoat can advice you best about it.

Thank you very much for your comment.
I have already sent Nicoat an email and awaiting their reply.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back