Kodak XPO software

MediaCo

Does anyone have a link to download the latest version of Kodak XPO software installer?

We want to run Prinergy Evo 5.x & XPO on the same server driving a Lotem 400q and don't know if we should be running-
2003 server x86, 2003 server x64 or 2008 server?

Use your Kodak Partner Place account log-in to access the download.

bizid.kodak.com/
partnerplace.kodak.com/

Stephen Marsh

Partner place does not have XPO on their downloads

What version and CTP are you looking for?

I can find lots of tech docs, but only three pieces of software:

Xpo 3.1.42 Windows Server 2003 update

Kodak Xpo 3.00.79 Fail End Expose patch

Ghost Backup eCentral_6462. Ghost Backup and Restore Utility

Stephen Marsh

The install disk that I have is CS Xpose ver 2.0x that was running on a Win 2000 Server to drive a Lotem 400Q. That PC failed and I am trying to drive the Lotem 400q from another old PC running either Win 2008 Server or Win 2003 Server x64. Do you know if CS Xpose or XPO can run on a 64 bit PC running Win 2003 or Win 2008? And if so, where to find the software?

Does anyone have a link to download the latest version of Kodak XPO software installer?

We want to run Prinergy Evo 5.x & XPO on the same server driving a Lotem 400q and don't know if we should be running-
2003 server x86, 2003 server x64 or 2008 server?

2003 server x86

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back