Komori Lithrone S40 ink key width and number

• Thread starter Deleted member 16349
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16349

Can anyone confirm the width of the ink keys on a Komori Lithrone S40 press and the number of ink keys in the fountain?

Thanks.

Can anyone confirm the width of the ink keys on a Komori Lithrone S40 press and the number of ink keys in the fountain?

Thanks.

I got the answer. 35 mm for key width and there are 30 keys.

Thanks.

35 mm ??

35 mm ??

Erik

On the Komori Web - the Ink Slides are 31mm, see PDF I posted

Thread: Max. gap .................

Date: 07 - 17 - 2009

Regards, Alois

Erik

On the Komori Web - the Ink Slides are 31mm, see PDF I posted

Thread: Max. gap .................

Date: 07 - 17 - 2009

Regards, Alois

Alois, the press I was referring to is a sheetfed press and not a web press. Probably different dimensions for the ink key width. I will confirm just in case.

There was a change made between the Lithrone series and the LS series, as far as I know all of the 40" LS presses have 35mm keys qty 30, A Lithrone 40 has thinner keys, sorry I don't have the spec handy, but a Lithrone press (previous to the LS) had 34 keys.

Thanks to all.

My contact confirmed that the press in question has ink keys that are 35mm wide and there are 30 keys.

An interesting detail. The total width of all the ink keys is wider than the ductor roller face length.

Total ink key width, 35 x 30 = 1050 mm, Ductor face length 1035 mm.

Probably not a problem but an interesting detail.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back