line on the plate

hello dear friends
hope you are fine

in our prepress department when plate comes out from processor there is a line right at the intersection of left and middle lasers its very thin but shows after job printed
our machine is suprasetter 105 with 3 laser heads
we change the developer and major clean processor
every things was good but after 2 days the line appears again
i contact Heidelberg agant and he said: raise laser power of left head to 100
its now set on 88 and im afraid of raise of laser power Cause a lot of pressure on laser head
I'm glad to hear your comments...

Attachments

• photo9015.jpg
    photo9015.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 420
Hi Steve,
I did not understand how a Heidelberg staff suggested this solution. The start point parameter of the laser head(s) which is located right side of the line, should be increased 1 step. Heidelberg service can do this with remote connection.

Hi Steve,
I did not understand how a Heidelberg staff suggested this solution. The start point parameter of the laser head(s) which is located right side of the line, should be increased 1 step. Heidelberg service can do this with remote connection.

Hi Ozkan
thank you
i thought about Aligning of point parameters too but beside of the line the left side is little darker than middle and right side of the plate

Hi Steve, did you eventually come right? I can assist with Plate setups remotely via TeamViewer. It is a very simple process.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back