List of exhibitions

Bobmorli

Does anyone know where I could find a list of exhibitions related to printing throughout the world?

also, besides the printing, my job involves packaging. I was wondering if there is a similar site about packaging, like a print planet for packaging?

since EskoArtwork is a major vendor to the print and packaging industries we attend most of the major exhibitions throughout the world.
We post these events on our website, here's the page. More events - EskoArtwork . - peter

In US - it is GAIN.org

In US - it is GAIN.org

Does anyone know where I could find a list of exhibitions related to printing throughout the world?

Printing Industries of America - formerly PIA/GATF - has a nice RSS feed --> XYZ Upcoming Events

World wide - hmmm...

IAPHC: The Graphic Professionals’ Resource Network (okay, with these guys, it is as world wide as the world series)

and, what "kind" of printing ?

SGIA - Specialty Graphic Imaging Association - screen and specialty...

Flexographic Technical Association - Get To Know FTA - flexography

Gravure Association of America - Gravure

in Europe there are several associations that run conferences...

http://www.ifra.com/website/website.nsf/weblistall?ReadForm&CS&E&EVENTS_CALENDAR&

printing exhibitions printing trade fairs shows conferences events

hope this helps !

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back