Load turner/ Aerator

REYES1377

Hello everyone,
Wanted to know if there is any sheetfeed shops utilizing any type of load turner joging aerator's? I'm looking at various manufactuars such as Toppy, Automatan, and woodridge. They are not cheap and I want to make sure I make the right choice. Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks

Use to have an Automaton.. It worked great! Kind of wished we still had it .. The 2 sided loading is sorely missed.

I have used Albo, Automatan and Woodward load turners/Jogger aerators. If possible get a 'Pitless' model that can be moved if need be. They all do a great job some are quieter than others, some use Hydraulics and others use Mechanical clamping. If you are in a packaging (board) shop or printing on plastic they are a must have equipment item. I'm not a lover of the Toppy mobile units.

We have a stack turner and even tho i ran a 40" for 2 yrs without one and often no assistant, i could not IMAGINE doing it without one now.. i believe life saver was mentioned above?? by the beard of zeuss that has my backing!!

Hello everyone,
Wanted to know if there is any sheetfeed shops utilizing any type of load turner joging aerator's? I'm looking at various manufactuars such as Toppy, Automatan, and woodridge. They are not cheap and I want to make sure I make the right choice. Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks

I ran a sheetfed shop in NJ and we purchased the Toppy. We loved it. We also purchased the aerator.
The only issue we had was with the aerator tracks. Our press ready skids were getting stuck in the track and breaking them. They might have fixed the issue by now.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back