Lotem 400 no video signal

moncivaez

Hello

I have this Lotem 400V who was not giving video signal on the cpu board. After several testings we determine that the problem was the cpu board, so we replaced with a new one, but is giving the same problem.

We changed the power supply and the power card. Check all the fuses.

What would be the problem with the cpu?

Thank you very much for response.

Attachments

• foto1.jpg
    foto1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 202
Hello

I have this Lotem 400V who was not giving video signal on the cpu board. After several testings we determine that the problem was the cpu board, so we replaced with a new one, but is giving the same problem.

We changed the power supply and the power card. Check all the fuses.

What would be the problem with the cpu?

Thank you very much for response.

I know that it sounds crazy but did you ckeck the power on the board? Or try and reload the windows software. Could be a driver problem.

Nothing crazy but yes, after checking with my supplier (because i didn't recieve the manual or drivers). It turn to be the power connectors of the board. Thanx a lot.

Now i have video, but this problems shown:

2 Open interlocks

Motor interlock defeater
Thermal Head Focus defeater

Local 3 Card doesn't respond
Master Sproc Dummy read failed
MCF Card StarUp requierd

...and more, like i shown on pictures.
img_2.jpg

:(

Attachments

• img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 177
Nothing crazy but yes, after checking with my supplier (because i didn't recieve the manual or drivers). It turn to be the power connectors of the board. Thanx a lot.

Now i have video, but this problems shown:

2 Open interlocks

Motor interlock defeater
Thermal Head Focus defeater

Local 3 Card doesn't respond
Master Sproc Dummy read failed
MCF Card StarUp requierd

...and more, like i shown on pictures.
View attachment 2473

:(

Hi,

I am pleased that you solved one of your problems. I noticed that you also changed the PSU in the E Box. Try and do the following to see if you can overcome the MCF Local3 does not respond problems.
Put a DVM on the MCF card between VCC or VCC1 and GDN or GND1 and adjust the Power Supply so you get EXACTLY 5.10V on the MCF board.
The PSU is at the bottom of the E Box and you have to adjust the potentiometer from the rear of the machine.
The other Interlock messages could be caused by the above problem. Usualy you get thoese messages when you have the rear cover open and you have the Cheaters in for the Motor interlock and for the TH2 focus interlock.

E-box Power Supply_ 5_1 V Adj1.jpg

Since i tried to figure out wich is the MCF card, i tested all the boards. I get 5.10 so did not need to adjust the PSU. But on one side of the top card i didn't get any lecture (img1). This mean something? Also i tested the PSU. (Img2).
I'll be pleased for more information. Thanx on advance.
img1.jpg
img2.jpg

Since i tried to figure out wich is the MCF card, i tested all the boards. I get 5.10 so did not need to adjust the PSU. But on one side of the top card i didn't get any lecture (img1). This mean something? Also i tested the PSU. (Img2).
I'll be pleased for more information. Thanx on advance.
View attachment 2475
View attachment 2476

I do not know what software you are on but try and run Diagnostics. Exit the Lotem Diag and start up the Diagnostics and see what you get.

I do not know what software you are on but try and run Diagnostics. Exit the Lotem Diag and start up the Diagnostics and see what you get.

I wanted to say "exit the Lotem Application" and start Diagnostics.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back