Lotem 800V Error ID

Kara

Hello,
hope someone can help me.

Error ID 4422 --> Carriage Motor Fine Detector not Active (Power Fail or Motor Fail)
Error ID 4010 --> The task Carriage Motor go HP Detector failed
Error ID 4010 --> The task Carriage Motor go Hp failed

What does this mean ? And is there a way to solve this ?

Best regards
Kara

Hi Kara,
You must check several things.
1. Check all the cables for the power supply of the carriage motor. Check with DVM if there is voltage supply on the carriage motor. You have to cheat the right door of the Lotem. Check the Molex connector on the E-box. I had a problem in there.
2. Check the carriage motor if it is alive. If you disconnect it from the lead screw it must go free without any problems. Try to disassemble it and to clean it inside. Do it very carefully.
3. Check the HP sensor. Clean it carefully with a cotton tip.
4. Check the driver of the carriage motor. If it is version 1 change it with DSM2. You may find the procedure in Techplanet DVD.
5. Change the carriage motor finally :( It is expensive one.

Luck!

The problem was a cable not plugged in.
But the next problem comes :(

No response from DDB board.

Right now i type from my phone and if i'm back home i will give more info. Sorry

You have a new message from me:
Change the DDB :) Just kidding!!!
1.Check the switch in the left door for the power supply. This power supply is for the lasers and DDB.
2. Check the connections around the DDB card.
3. Check with DVM the power supply from the L-box.

Luck!

It is an abreviation for Data Distribution Board. It is positioned at the left side of the Lotem on the back of the laser drivers. When you open the left door and see the down side, unscrew one screw and open a new big thick door. This door in the inner side is the DDB board. In the middle is the switch for the lasers.Turn it ON!

Good luck with the Lotem!

Ok now i am home and have alot time to explain.
The owner bought a used creo ThermoFlex 4045 it was moved by a "special" company.
I am just a computer guy and the owner asked me to remove not needed hosts in hosts list on the brisque and correct network settings.
i did it, it was easy ... i am old enough for win95 and some linux :)
Then he try to start a job and get this errors.
I call the company where he get it from and they had no clue, what that errors means.

Error ID 4422 --> Carriage Motor Fine Detector not Active (Power Fail or Motor Fail)
Error ID 4010 --> The task Carriage Motor go HP Detector failed
Error ID 4010 --> The task Carriage Motor go Hp failed

Because i can imagine what carriage motor means i took a flashlight and look inside the creo.
I saw a cable with "step mtr" not plugged in.
I open left door and after a short search i found the other part where it have to be plugged in (to the step motor).

I saw another cable with "temp" i didnt found a place for this one.
So i leave it as it is.

I started the creo again and try to start a job.
Was very happy it took now a long time before yes before the next error came :

The operation "PutAndGet" of DDB Card failed
The operation "Put and Get" of DDB Card failed
The operation "Get" of DDB Card failed
DDB Card doesnt respont opcode 76

As i said before i am just computer guy and never seen a creo brisque lotem and so on before :)
The first owner said he started a job before they move it and in the log file it said job done.

Last edited:
Dear Kara,
You did your job. The problem is to the installation engineer for the Thrmoflex. I have 4 Creo Lotems on my head and I must say that the machine lives its own life. Simple transportation with transport locks took me 2 weeks to start it again on customer site. So I believe you and if I can help with something more I will do it:)
Regards,

Ansoft

Thank you very much for your help.
Before i registred here i read alot since thursday.
Thank you all for helping.
I will check where the DDB is and i will find it, cant be that hard. :)

Forget to ask a error on Brisque:
If the brisque starts there comes an error like "SFL Think TSP not detected" "Think Dispatcher not startet"
Is that important ?

I love 375Mhz of Power :)

Last edited:
DDB Errors are gone :
The switch on the right side behind the right door was off.

Now i get this one :
Ablation Vacuum Solenoid On Switch fail because Ablation Vacuum Detector. ID 4207
The task Ablation Vacuum Solenoid On Switch failed ID 4010

I`m going crazy :D

Do you have another unit for ablation sucking? It is another device around the Thermoflex->big enough to miss it :) Is it there? Look around the head.

Really thank you very much again.
Today he and me was damn happy the first what i say for it ? "prepressedlaseredpieceofplastic" comes out of the machine :)
The "special" movers forget alot or they didnt plug it in or turn it on.

Behind the left and right door both switch was in off position.
= Error DDB not responding

The cable for the step motor was not plugged in.
= Carriage Motor fail

The (sorry) sucker was not plugged in to the creo
The turn direction from the (again sorry :)) sucker was wrong.
= Vacuum ... error

i took some pics

This wasnt funny, but its done.

Maybe my last question ;)
There are different users on the software "User, Service Engineer, Expert" but the password for them ? where i find it ?

Last edited:
Really thank you very much again.
Today he and me was damn happy the first what i say for it ? "prepressedlaseredpieceofplastic" comes out of the machine :)
The "special" movers forget alot or they didnt plug it in or turn it on.

Behind the left and right door both switch was in off position.
= Error DDB not responding

The cable for the step motor was not plugged in.
= Carriage Motor fail

The (sorry) sucker was not plugged in to the creo
The turn direction from the (again sorry :)) sucker was wrong.
= Vacuum ... error

i took some pics

This wasnt funny, but its done.

Maybe my last question ;)
There are different users on the software "User, Service Engineer, Expert" but the password for them ? where i find it ?

YOu do not need it.

Why have something a password if you dont need it ?
Its like having a car with no key or having a wife and she cant cook :D
Dont really want a answer for this one ;)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back