LP68 ULTRA processor

elmartin4

Agfa LP68 ULTRA processor displays: U2 100 error. I consulted the manual operation and says: LMD board (U3) off-line.
I do not know what the LMD board or where is placed. I do not know what it means to U2 or U3. any help will be appreciated.

Agfa LP68 ULTRA processor displays: U2 100 error. I consulted the manual operation and says: LMD board (U3) off-line.
I do not know what the LMD board or where is placed. I do not know what it means to U2 or U3. any help will be appreciated.

Well, You shouldn't know everything in the world. An expert can do the Job for you. Having said this, call an Area Service Representative to solve the issue and pay for his expertise.

Last edited:

Attached you will find the Picture diagrams and the location of LMD PCB, and LEA PCB. Let me know how the LEDS on both PCbs react when you turn the processor ON. Are they Blink constantly, ON or OFF.

LMD: LED1, LED2,LED3
LEA :LED49,LED50,LED51

Keep me posted!

Attachments

• Position E-box.pdf
    37.8 KB · Views: 214
  • PCBS LEA LMD.pdf
    63 KB · Views: 212

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back