Magna Peel magnet stock for Canon 7000vp

raminmd

Hi:

I apologize if this is not the right place for the question but I was not sure where else to post it.

We have a Canon 7000 VP.

I want to print magnetized postcards or at least come up with a work flow where I can print the postcards on non magnetized stocks and then get ti magnetized/finished else where.

The end product that I am trying to get is similar to the one shown in the link below.

Magnet Source Online - Magna-Peel Postcard (8.5x5.25) with 3.5x6 Magnet - 2822005

Is this even possible using the Canon 7000vp or do I have to get it from one of these online web sites. If I do, does anyone know who the main production companies are. Most of the web sites seem to be print brokers with the same designs.

Thanks.

I never found magnet stock for the Canon. I am still interested in running it but did not find any solution.

Magnet applications in Canon 6000

Magnet applications in Canon 6000

Raminmd,

Read the description from the link you referenced:

"Price includes printing in full-color (four color process) on both sides of postcard and front of magnet, addressing, adhering of magnet to postcard, and up to 30 minutes of art setup time. Metallic or fluorescent colors cannot be printed in full-color.
Postage is extra. Postcards are not automation compatible mail."

This product is a printed post card with a printed magnet glued to the surface. It is not USPS automation compatible mail.

We could certainly manufacture this prouct for you.

Our integrated DigiMagnet product is an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of 98 bright, 60# cover with an integrated magnet. The magnet portion is available in numerous shapes including your custom shape. THE DIGIMAGNET IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE CANON 6000. THIS PRODUCT CAN BE IMAGED AND THEN TRI-FOLDED AND MAILED.

Hope this information is of value to you. WE also have a family of membership ID cards that will image on the Canon equipment.

Paul Edwards
CEO
[email protected]
www.formstore.com/digital.pdf
Follow me on Twitter @predwards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back