Magnus 800

I want Quality Print to contact me direct, but not sure how to make that happen. Banding causes and solutions are dependent upon too many factors to discuss here. Can someone help us get in touch. Sounds lame, I know, but I thought there was a "contact direct" link somewhere.

PACH,
Kodak is up right now and they are doing just that. We will be testing a plate on press to see if adjustments are working. Any idea if tbirk1 did the same?

Ian

Magnus 800

Ian,

Check your messages for my direct email. Lots to discuss, but I can make it quick. In short, yes, Kodak did same thing. Over the months they replaced lasers, worked over the processors, and we created "test" plates based on screens that best showed banding, which wasn't very scientific.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back