Mail list management/processing

CNewcomb

What mail list management software do you use? What do you like about it? What do you dislike about it? How large are the mail lists you process/manage with this software?

Open discussion. Just wanting to know what's going on out there.

Happy Holidays from Iowa!

I use Postage Saver. It's incredibly affordable and the post office tells me that my mailings are good. The mailings I do average about 1000 pieces each mostly post cards and invitations (cards in envelopes). First class and standard class, some with a barcode, some without. The software is ready for the intelligent mail barcode. The program is simple, doesn't take a whole lot of computer resources and being a teeny-tiny print shop with very low mailing volumes, it suits my needs without spending a crap load of money.

Postage $aver - Postal Bulk Mail Without the Hassle!

BCC Software

BCC Software

If you are looking at larger mailings, 10m and up, I would suggest looking at BCC. The software is simple enough to use and powerful enough to do most sorting and list functions all with one common interface. This software is one of, if not the most, popular software in the industry. They also have fantastic customer support.

I will second BCC, I have been using their Mail Manager software for 8 years now. I started with one seat, and now have the network version supporting about 10 users. I have prepared mailings as large as 2 million pieces with it, and it keeps getting better every year. All that and their customer support is simply incredible, I recommend them highly.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back