Mailing Lists??

Happyprinter

Evidently it has been awhile since I have had to purchase a mailing list for a client. I have a client that needs me to print and mail a flyer. I have called several mailing services I found on Google and have gotten price shocked at what they want per address. Does anyone have a decent, reasonably priced source for mailing lists?

Mailing lists can run anywhere from 1/2-cent per address to as high as 40-50 cents per address. Depends on what type of list you are looking for, whether or not you want the name of the actual individual, or, just "resident/occupant", whether you are renting the list for 1-time use, or, multiple use, etc. If you tell me what you are looking for, I may be able to point you in the right direct.

Im looking for businesses only in a certain county. 1 time use, either business name or occupant depends on cost. Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back